- Novembre/Décembre 2016 | Biophysics of Sensory Neuroscience (Prof. M. Magnasco)
- 4 afternoons during the week of 5 September 2016 | Precision and emergence in the physics of biological systems (Prof. W. Bialek)
- September 2016: Monday 5, Tuesday 6, Wednesday 7, Wednesday 14, Thursday 15, Friday 16, October: Thursdays 6, 13, 20, 27 | Quantum Field Theory and Renormalization group (Prof. F. David)
- Thursdays 22 and 29 September, 6 and 13 October 2016 | Gravity as an Effective Field Theory (Prof. J. Donoghue)
- 28 et 29 septembre 2016, de 14h15 - 18h00 (+ 12 et 13 octobre 2016 dates à confirmer) | Transport measurements in functional materials (Prof. M. Alexe)
- 4 ou 5 séances en octobre/novembre 2016 | Neutrino Astrophysics (Prof. F. L. Halzen)
- Thursdays 3, 10, 17 and 24 November 2016 | The large-scale structure of the universe (Dr C. Bonvin)
- Novembre 2016 | Low dimensional interacting systems (Prof. A. Tsvelik)
- 15.11.2016 au 15.12.2016 | Silicon Photo-Detectors: Theory and Practice (Dr A. Bravar / Dr G. Haefeli)
Activities and courses considered for 2016. ( version updated on 16/12/2015 )
Presence on Social Networks
- Please join our networking group on LinkedIn, which aims at bringing together Western Switzerland PhD students in physics, postdocs, permanent physicists, and alumni.
About travel reimbursements from CUSO
Only PhD students and professors can have their trip expenses reimbursed.
A PhD student who follows one course in the morning and another course in the afternoon can get his lunch paid by CUSO if he provides us with the bill (max. CHF 25.00).
Doctoral program Council: Friday, 27 May 2016, at 3:30 PM (location not known yet).