- Novembre/Décembre 2016 | Biophysics of Sensory Neuroscience (Prof. M. Magnasco)
- September 2016: Monday 5, Tuesday 6, Wednesday 7, Wednesday 14, Thursday 15, Friday 16, October: Thursdays 6, 13, 20, 27 | Quantum Field Theory and Renormalization group (Prof. F. David)
- Thursdays 22 and 29 September, 6 and 13 October 2016 (14h15 - 18h00) | Gravity as an Effective Field Theory (Prof. J. Donoghue)
- 28 septembre (14h15-18h00) et 29 septembre (9h00-13h00), (+ 12 et 13 octobre 2016 dates à confirmer) | Transport measurements in functional materials (Prof. M. Alexe)
- Monday 31 Oktober, Wednesday 2, Friday 4, Monday 7, Friday 11 November 2016 (14:00 - 17h00) | Neutrino Astrophysics (Prof. F. L. Halzen)
- Thursdays 3, 10, 17 and 24 November 2016 | The large-scale structure of the universe (Dr C. Bonvin)
- November 2016 | Low dimensional interacting systems (Prof. A. Tsvelik)
- November 17, 18, 24, 25, December 1, 2, 8, 9 (Thursdays 14h15-18h00 and Fridays 9h15-13h00) | Silicon Photo-Detectors: Theory and Practice (Dr A. Bravar / Dr G. Haefeli)
Activities and courses considered for 2016. ( version updated on 16/12/2015 )
Presence on Social Networks
- Please join our networking group on LinkedIn, which aims at bringing together Western Switzerland PhD students in physics, postdocs, permanent physicists, and alumni.
About travel reimbursements from CUSO
Only PhD students and professors can have their trip expenses reimbursed.
A PhD student who follows one course in the morning and another course in the afternoon can get his lunch paid by CUSO if he provides us with the bill (max. CHF 25.00).